Time is money. A phrase that will resonate with businesses large and small. So what if a few changes could help you to save both?
2020 has been a tough year for companies nationwide. Due to the pandemic, some have been forced to close their doors for lockdown. Others have faced unprecedented demand, whilst having to work in difficult conditions to adhere to guidelines. Costs are being scrutinised more closely than ever before but – whichever category your business falls into – one fact remains the same. Finding efficiencies has never been more crucial.
So, with Christmas approaching and a new year on the horizon, why not look to give your business a gift it will really benefit from this year – savings!
Here HR Kilns Ltd, show how a simple switch to GRP products can save you both time and money. Read on to find out more…
What is GRP?
Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) is a fibre reinforced polymer, otherwise known as a composite material. It is made from plastic which has been reinforced using fine fibres made from glass. The resulting characteristics of this material make it a favourable and cost-effective alternative to more traditional options such as steel, aluminium or wood.
How can GRP products save time and money?
Whether a school, small local business, or multi-national company, we all have a responsibility to safeguard our surroundings and to ensure a secure environment.
To do this, regular maintenance is essential. Tasks can be varied, and the list can be endless, but GRP offers long term cost savings. Thanks to its minimal maintenance requirements and excellent longevity, the ongoing expenses are virtually non-existent. Meaning GRP is nearly always the most cost-effective option.
Here are just a few examples of duties many businesses routinely spend time, and money, attending to – and how GRP alternatives could help:
- Repainting – are your premises surrounded by a wooden fence? Has it seen better days? Regularly re-painting and touching up is a lengthy process, not to mention how much the paint costs every time! Save yourself the trouble by opting for GRP fencing This smart alternative not only comes pre-coloured in a shade of your choice, it is also extremely strong and durable, so any future upkeep costs are negligible.
- Cleaning – had a spill? No need to immediately down tools and disrupt deadlines by cleaning up. GRP flooring is hardy to a wide pH range and has excellent anti-slip qualities, so you can finish the task in hand before cleaning. Even then, a quick swill and wipe down is enough to keep GRP products performing at their best.
- Replacing damaged items – whether it’s repairing rotten or damaged fence panels, areas of flooring that have worn or a broken handrail, replacing with a GRP alternative is a move that is guaranteed to generate savings for you in the future. By its very nature, GRP products are extremely resilient, they won’t weaken when exposed to strong UV rays nor will they deteriorate in damp conditions.
- Checking safety and security – do you need to keep people away from a dangerous area? Worried someone might be able to scale or break down your fence and gain access to your property? If so, we’ll bet you spend large quantities of time double-checking everything is in good order. GRP fencing can minimise this. Extraordinarily strong, non-conductive, and available in a wide range of sizes, you can rest easy that it will do its job and offer unrivalled levels of security and protection – meaning you can take a few of those double checks off your ‘to do’ list.
GRP products available from HR Kilns
We stock an impressive range of GRP products, including:
- anti-slip steps and step covers
- anti-trespass panels
- fencing panels
- walkways and platforms
And remember, if you don’t see exactly what you need, get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to assist.
Order your GRP products today
GRP is almost always the most cost-effective and time-efficient option. So why not start saving today? Invest in your company’s future by switching to GRP this Christmas to ensure a more productive and prosperous 2021.
Take a look at the range of GRP products we have available or talk to a member of the team by calling 01695 557 711. Alternatively, you can use our contact form or send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.